Stockwell Trust

If you wish to apply for assistance with medical expenses, please call the Selectmen’s Office at 781-279-2680, and an application will be mailed to you.


  • You must be a Stoneham resident.
  • Original unpaid invoices must be submitted with the application. “Balance forward” invoices cannot be accepted.
  • Enclose a copy of prior year's tax return.
  • Enclose a letter with any information you want the trustees to have regarding your application.