Accident Report

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you have to fill out a Massachusetts motor vehicle crash operators report which can be found at the bottom of this page. You can also pick one up at any police station or Mass RMV.

You will need 3 copies of this form, 1 for the local police department where the accident occurred, 1 for the Mass RMV and 1 for your insurance company. You have 5 days after the accident to complete and file this form.

If you need a copy of the Officer’s report you may fill out a report request form.  You can email it or drop it off at 47 Central Street, Stoneham.