Stoneham, MA


I see water coming up from the street, manhole, or my property. Should I report that to anyone?

Yes, call the Public Works Department at 781-438-0760. If after normal business hours, call the Stoneham Police Department at 781-438-1215.

The fire hydrant in front of my house is leaking. Who should I report that to?

Call the Public Works Department at 781-438-0760 with the location of the fire hydrant.