Meeting Scheduled Updates
The following information are meetings for those in recovery, parents and also friends of those who have addiction issues.
- O- indicates an open meeting to the public
- C- indicates a closed meeting (only people who identify themselves with a substance dependence disorder)
- BB-big book- readings from the big book (AA book).
- 12- means a 12 step meeting
For Families Whose Children Are Struggling with Addiction
- Addict in the Family- Tuesday 7 p.m. at Council on Aging
Learn to Cope
- Monday Night at 7 p.m
- Spaulding Hospital
1575 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Use the main entrance and follow signs to the 3rd Floor Chapel. If you have questions, stop at the reception desk. Use free visitor parking in Lot E on Hovey Avenue.
Winchester / Woburn GRASP Chapter
- Winchester/Woburn, MA GRASP Chapter
The Winchester Hospital Cancer Center
The Winchester Hospital, Cancer Center at:
620 Washington Street
Winchester, MA 01890
Meetings held on the third Tuesday each month from 7 to 9 p.m.
Narcotics Anonymous Meetings on Thursdays from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Winchester Hospital in Conference Room CC1. This program will start Thursday, June 29th, 2017 at 7 p.m.
- Closed meeting Discussion Monday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Chapter, 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m.
- Closed meeting Big Book meeting Monday Stoneham Friends of Bill and Bob1st Congregation Chapter 1 Church Street 7 to 8 p.m.
- Closed Discussion Tuesday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Ch, 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m. Closed Discussion Wednesday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Chapter 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m.
- Closed Discussion Thursday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Ch, 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m.
- Closed group step 12 Women’s Thursday Stoneham Sisters in Step All Saints Church, 79 Central Street 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Handicap: Yes
- Open Discussion Thursday Stoneham 1st Baptist Chapter 457 Main Street 8 to 9 p.m.
- Open Big Book Women’s Friday Stoneham Sisters in Sobriety All Saints Chapter 79 Central Street 10 to 11 a.m.
- Closed Discussion Friday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Chapter 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m.
- Open Sister Discussion Young Friday Stoneham Young People First Baptist Chapter 457 Main Street Enter on Hancock 8 to 9 p.m.
- Closed Discussion Saturday Stoneham for 11st Baptist Chapter 457 Main Street, Enter Hancock 1 to 2 p.m.
- Open Stoneham Discussion Women’s Saturday Stoneham Women in Sobriety All Saints Epis. Chapter 79 Central Street 6 to 7 p.m. handicap yes
Alanon- for Families of Alcoholics / Addicts
- Open Discussion- for families of Alcoholics/Addicts
- Open discussion Saturday 7:30 p.m Stoneham Police Station, 47 Central Street, use the front door (Women)
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren in Harmony
The North Suburban Child and Family Resource Network offer a support group for grandparents raising grandchildren or other relatives raising a family member. The program meets twice a month from September through June. For additional information call the office at 781-246-5187 or email Kathy Harlow