Planning & Community Development
The Director of Planning and Community Development provides technical support and information regarding land use and development to all Town Departments, Committees and Boards as requested. Additionally, the Director is responsible for representing the Town of Stoneham at Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors events as well as North Suburban Planning Council (NSPC) and the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) meetings.
Open Space & Recreation Plan
Director's Regional & State-Wide Participation
- Board of Directors member, MetroFuture Inc.
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) Delegate, Town of Stoneham
- Member and Delegate, North Suburban Planning Council
- Member, American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter
- Member, MAPC Arts and Culture Advisory Committee
- Member, MAPC Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Member, MAPC Executive Committee
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors
- Member, Metro Common 2050 External Advisory Committee
- Vice President, MAPC